CAVEX® worm gearboxes feature a low noise, shock absorbing torque transmission. The tooth flanks of the worm shaft are hardened and sanded and a high quality bronze is used for the worm wheel which leads to an excellent finish that withstands wear and tear and gives a long service life.
- Grey cast iron casing
- Centre distance 63mm to 630mm
- Helical or worm pre-stage for transmissions from i = 5 (single stage ) to i = 5000 (multi-stage)
- Special models and combinations for custom-made applications
- Foot, flange or torque arm mounting
- Various mounting positions are possible
We also supply our gearboxes in combination with a three phase asynchronous motor in a range from 0.09 to 800. Multiple speed motors, braking motors and explosion-proof motors are also part of our range. The motors can be supplied with single or double brakes, incremental encoders and handwheels according to our customers’ requests. We can also supply complete units with frequency converters.